Thursday, March 15, 2012

For Pleats Sake...Can A Girl Get A Break??!

Pleated Skirt: Calvin Klein; Peplum Shirt: French Connection; Small Hobo Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Cut-out Booties: L.A.M.B.; Sunglasses: Balenciaga; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
I've been working like an absolute crazy woman this week so my dress attire has been relatively subdued, as it is taking the back seat to being a grown up in a professionally demanding world.  The reality is, even with a relaxed work environment and all the creativity in the world, you can only go but so far with the fashions during business hours (not to mention that it becomes even more difficult when all your hours seemingly are business hours and there's no time to play or think too hard about what to wear!!) Anyways, I promise this weekend I'll take some time to dip back into the fun play world, including playing dress up, and I'll have some new fun posts for you Honeeyz next week!  For now, see how I called on some accordion pleats (and bright colors) to bring just a little bit of action in the work day... I mean for pleats sake...can't a girl have just a little fun??!! :-) 

Bowing out gracefully and heading back to the big girl world... WORK... but I got my pleats! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...